goto Service link

Sub Navigation Bar

Contents

지역통신원이야기

Home > Multicultural News > Regional Correspondent Stories

Financial competency strengthening project for improving the health of multicultural families
작성자다울림 아이피175.204.121.190
작성일15-01-09 18:01 조회수3940
파일  

Financial competency strengthening project for improving the health of multicultural families

How to become rich project

Cheonan-si Multicultural Family Support Center has been holding ‘how to become rich’ project with the support from Chungnam Community Chest of Korea, from September 17th to December 3rd, every Wednesday 10AM to 12PM.

The 10th session is for multicultural immigrant women, and the last 2sessions will be carried out with husbands and wives together.

Financial competency strengthening project is a program created by Cheonan-si Multicultural Family Support Center, and it provides financial education, advisory and coaching to multicultural families.

The program improves the health of family economy and helps relieve financial stress so that multicultural families can strengthen financial competencies and wisely prepare for housing, children education and marriage, and retirement.

The chief of Cheonan-si Multicultural Family Support Center (Yeonhan Yoon) said, “We wish to help marriage immigrant women lead happy lives by improving family’s economic structures and by increasing self-esteem on spending through better understandings on financial competency strengthening.

A participating marriage immigrant said, “Without this opportunity, I could have never seen my household’s financial status in realistic eyes.”

She also mentioned, “Before listening to the lecture, I only though about saving hard, but after going through the lecture, I realized one can become rich only when she recovers self-esteem on spending and knows appropriate financial techniques.”

천안지역통신원-와타나베유미꼬

다음글  Cheongyang-gun ‘Green Narae’ Won Grand Prize at Chungnam Eullim Family Festival
이전글  Old story festival that unfolded ‘Sesangnori Hanmadang’

Footer